Celebrating Fathers at Harbourfront Seafood
Indulge in an exquisite dining experience and create cherished memories this Father's Day, all set against the iconic backdrop of the Sydney Opera House at Harbourfront Seafood.
As a special treat, all fathers will revel in a complimentary tiramisu dessert, a heartfelt gesture from our restaurant on this momentous occasion. But there's more to celebrate – a complimentary bottle of red wine to take home, ensuring the celebration extends beyond the dining experience.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to show your love and appreciation for the fathers in your life! Book now!
Complimentary Dessert, with a free bottle of red wine to take home
- All day dining from 11.30am to 9.30pm
- Regular a la carte menu
- Childrens menu available
- Dine on the terrace with breathtaking views of the harbour
- We are offering complimentary dessert – Tiramisu with Adam’s Grandmother’s secret recipe for every Dad who comes for Lunch or Dinner on Father’s Day!
- We will be gifting all dads a bottle of house red wine to take home with them at the end of their meal.
Terms + Conditions
- $25pp preauthorisation is required at the time of booking.
- Changes and cancellations to be made 48hrs prior to avoid charge.
- While requests are taken into consideration, no special seating can be guaranteed.
- Good times only!
Re-introduced as Harbourfront following a multi-million-dollar rejuvenation of the heritage-listed Campbell’s Stores, this renowned seafood restaurant has served thousands of fans for over five decades. Serving the freshest Australian produce with a modern twist, the restaurant’s new covered terrace has panoramic views of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. This is the preferred place to showcase Sydney to visitors, especially during festive periods like VIVID Sydney, Melbourne Cup and New Year’s Eve.