Watersedge at Campbell's Stores
With private access via three dedicated entrances on Hickson Road, our six bays on Level 2 can be utilised for weather-proof, multiple-day event experiences or product launches.
The private space is one of Sydney’s best kept secrets, with heritage features and multi-million-dollar modern facilities.
Join the likes of Dior, Nine Network Australia and The Macallan Whiskey and make this exclusive space your own.
Watersedge Day Conference Package
- Room Layout - cabaret style or theatre style (supplied by Venue)
- Bump-in 1 hour pre event
- Bump-out 30 minutes post event
- Arrival Tea & Coffee
- Morning tea break with your selection of 2 break items
- 2-Course Plated Lunch served on The Terrace OR Food Station Lunch served in your Pre-Function Area (+$5.00pp)
- Afternoon tea break with your selection of 2 break items
- Venue note pads and pens
- Free venue WI-FI
- Fully air conditioned
- Dedicated floor manager
- Dedicated Event Executive to assist in the lead up to the event
- Audio Visual Package @ $650.00 - Projector, Screen, Lectern with Gooseneck Microphone and sound system, excluding technician
- Crew meals additional and not included in minimum spend: $55.00pp (inclusive of main & soft drinks
- Subject to change and availability
- Inclusions can be confirmed at the point of contracting
The best views in Sydney
Located at The Rocks, Watersedge at Campbell’s Stores features a unique combination of al fresco spaces and intimate dining rooms imbued with the heritage of Sydney Harbour and with spectacular views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House
Our dedicated team of event specialists, together with our highly acclaimed chefs, create a truly unforgettable experience, where teams bond over expertly curated dishes, fine wines and breathtaking views.