NYE 2023: Party at The Rocks at Harbourfront Seafood Sydney Level 2 Indoor
Celebrate the arrival of 2023 in grand style at Harbourfront Seafood Sydney, nestled in the heart of The Rocks. On New Year's Eve, as the clock strikes 9pm, prepare to be mesmerized by the dazzling display of the Sydney fireworks.
Let the ambience of the evening and the panoramic views of the fireworks create an enchanting atmosphere, making this a New Year's Eve celebration you won't soon forget. Join us at Harbourfront Seafood Sydney for an unforgettable night of delectable cuisine and unforgettable moments.
NYE: Party at The Rocks at Harbourfront Seafood Sydney Level 2 Indoor
- $475 per person (13 years old and above), $250 per child up to 12 years old
- 6pm Arrival to 12.30am – last drinks 12.15am
- Glass of French Champagne on Arrival (Piper-Heidsieck Cuvee Brut)
- 5-Course seated set menu*
- Beverage package inclusive of beer, house wine and soft drinks
- Views of the spectacular Sydney fireworks at 9pm and 12 midnight
*Please be advised if you are booking for a small number of guests, communal seating will be allocated
- Full payment required at time of booking.
- **Please note the cancellation policy differs from our events and is as follows:
- *No special seating can be guaranteed. No bookings are confirmed unless full pre-payment is received.
- Cancellation Policy: Bookings cancelled on and prior to 30/11/23 - full refund applies.
- Bookings cancelled from 1/12/23 to 31/12/23 - full 100% cancellation fee applies.
- No refund of the ticket (in full or in part) will be offered in any other circumstances including but not limited to inclement weather, failure to adhere to the conditions and/or the supplementary conditions, any actual or suspected emergency or threat to security, a change in your personal circumstances, your inability for any reason to attend the event, eviction of you or your invitees from the event, or if you leave the event.
- By completing the full prepayment at the time of booking, you agree to abide by our terms and conditions.
Re-introduced as Harbourfront following a multi-million-dollar rejuvenation of the heritage-listed Campbell’s Stores, this renowned seafood restaurant has served thousands of fans for over five decades. Serving the freshest Australian produce with a modern twist, the restaurant’s new covered terrace has panoramic views of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. This is the preferred place to showcase Sydney to visitors, especially during festive periods like VIVID Sydney, Melbourne Cup and New Year’s Eve.