Athol Hall at Mosman
Plan a relaxed lunch wedding reception and have freedom to select a suited start time to maximise the daylight hours whilst sipping sun downers over the Harbour or start with sundowners and as the day turns to night, the party has only just begun.
Athol Hall Marry Me Sunday Package – from $130 per person
- Chefs selection of canapés for 30 minutes on guest’s arrival (2 hot & 2 cold)
- 3 Course alternate serve menu (please note: bookings over 120 guests will have roaming dessert canapés complimentary upgrade)
- 5-Hour beverage package including white, red & sparkling wines, full strength & light beers (bottled), soft drinks & juice
- Petit fours served with tea & coffee
- Cake table & gift table
- Venue centrepieces, White tiffany chairs, Wishing well
- White easel for guest list & welcome signage
- Venue tables (long, round or square) with white table linen
- Venue crockery, cutlery, glassware & sand linen napery
- Complimentary cutting & serving of your wedding cake on platters
- Professional wedding DJ, hand-held microphone for speeches
- Bridal suite
- One complimentary glass of Australian bubbles per guest and 3 lawn games.
- Subject to availability, quote “Marry Me Sunday” to activate the offer
- Weddings must be held in June, July, August or September 2023
- Minimum spend applies
- Limited to one bonus per booking and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers
Nestled amongst lush greenery and charmingly framed by glistening harbour and Sydney skyline views, Athol Hall is one of Sydney’s most loved venues. Tucked away in the leafy Mosman neighbourhood, the venue is close to Sydney city, but without the hustle and bustle of the CBD. The venue opens up to Athol Beach and the picturesque Ashton Park, while Mosman’s vibrant retail strip is just minutes away.