NYE 2023: Pop-Up Dining – Bay Nine Ground Floor
Harbourfront Seafood Sydney The Rocks extends our NYE 2023 offering to Bay Nine’s premises for the arrival of 2024. Within the intimate setting of Bay Nine, revel in the warmth of cherished company as our chefs curate a 7-course set menu just for you.
Given the limited seating available, swiftly secure your reservation to ensure your place at this extraordinary event. Priced at $750 per adult (13 years and older) and $350 per child (up to 12 years old), this enchanting evening promises an unforgettable start to the new year, where every moment is embraced in opulence and culinary excellence.
NYE Pop-Up Dining – Bay Nine Ground Floor
- 6pm Arrival to 12.30am – last drinks 12.15am
- Glass of Champagne on arrival
- 7 Course Set Menu
- Beverage package inclusive of beer, house wine and soft drinks
- Full payment required at the time of booking
- Views of the spectacular Sydney fireworks at 9pm and 12 midnight
- Limited Seating (20pax Maximum)
- Inside seating at our tables or counter in Bay Nine Omakase located at Bay 9, 7-27 Circular Quay W, The Rocks NSW 2000
- **This is NOT an Omakase Experience. Guests will be served the full NYE 2023 Ground Floor Harbourfront Seafood Restaurant package, but seated in Bay Nine Omakase - Bay 9, 7-27 Circular Quay W, The Rocks NSW 2000. Please note you may be allocated seats at either our tables or counter.
- *No special seating can be guaranteed. No bookings are confirmed unless full pre-payment is received.
- Cancellation Policy: Bookings cancelled on and prior to 30/11/23 - full refund applies.
- Bookings cancelled from 1/12/23 to 31/12/23 - full 100% cancellation fee applies.
- No refund of the ticket (in full or in part) will be offered in any other circumstances including but not limited to inclement weather, failure to adhere to the conditions and/or the supplementary conditions, any actual or suspected emergency or threat to security, a change in your personal circumstances, your inability for any reason to attend the event, eviction of you or your invitees from the event, or if you leave the event.
- By completing the full prepayment at the time of booking, you agree to abide by our terms and conditions.
Re-introduced as Harbourfront following a multi-million-dollar rejuvenation of the heritage-listed Campbell’s Stores, this renowned seafood restaurant has served thousands of fans for over five decades. Serving the freshest Australian produce with a modern twist, the restaurant’s new covered terrace has panoramic views of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. This is the preferred place to showcase Sydney to visitors, especially during festive periods like VIVID Sydney, Melbourne Cup and New Year’s Eve.