NYE 2023: Pop Up Dining – Bay 6 Ground Floor
Immerse yourself in an unforgettable dining experience under the starry night at Harbourfront Seafood as we enchantingly transform Campbell’s Stores Bay 6 into a captivating outdoor New Year's Eve Pop Up dining experience, designed to help you ring in 2024 with those you hold dear. With limited seating, make sure to secure your reservation fast and be part of this wonderful evening.
NYE Pop Up Dining – Bay 6 Ground Floor
- $850 per Adult
- 6pm Arrival to 12.30am – last drinks 12.15am
- Glass of Champagne on arrival
- 7 Course Set Menu
- Beverage package inclusive of beer, house wine and soft drinks
- Full payment required at the time of booking
- Views of the spectacular Sydney fireworks at 9pm and 12 midnight
- Pop up dining space on Ground Floor Bay 6 with breathtaking views of the fireworks. – not undercover
- Guests will be moved upstairs to Level 2 party in the event of wet weather – we will offer a $100pp digital gift card, but guest will remain on the 7-course menu.
- Minimum booking size is 4 guests
- Very Limited Seating
- No Children
- **WET WEATHER BACKUP FOR THIS BOOKING OPTION - In the event of wet weather on New Year's Eve, your reservation will be relocated to our upstairs Level 2 party rooms. Your booking will still include the 7-course menu along with beverages from the Bay 6 Ground Floor Pop Up Package. This relocation is intended to provide you with a comfortable and suitable space in case of wet weather. In the rare event that a relocation becomes necessary, guests will be offered a $100pp digital gift card.**
- *No special seating can be guaranteed. No bookings are confirmed unless full pre-payment is received.
- Cancellation Policy: Bookings cancelled on and prior to 30/11/23 - full refund applies.
- Bookings cancelled from 1/12/23 to 31/12/23 - full 100% cancellation fee applies.
- No refund of the ticket (in full or in part) will be offered in any other circumstances including but not limited to inclement weather, failure to adhere to the conditions and/or the supplementary conditions, any actual or suspected emergency or threat to security, a change in your personal circumstances, your inability for any reason to attend the event, eviction of you or your invitees from the event, or if you leave the event.
- By completing the full prepayment at the time of booking, you agree to abide by our terms and conditions.
Re-introduced as Harbourfront following a multi-million-dollar rejuvenation of the heritage-listed Campbell’s Stores, this renowned seafood restaurant has served thousands of fans for over five decades. Serving the freshest Australian produce with a modern twist, the restaurant’s new covered terrace has panoramic views of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. This is the preferred place to showcase Sydney to visitors, especially during festive periods like VIVID Sydney, Melbourne Cup and New Year’s Eve.