Winter Weddings at Athol Hall
Discover the allure of "Winter Weddings at Athol Hall," where lush greenery meets glistening harbor and Sydney's iconic skyline views. Nestled in the leafy Mosman neighbourhood, Athol Hall offers a serene escape from the bustling city, just moments from Sydney's heart.
With Athol Hall as your canvas and the city's skyline as your witness, your winter wedding promises to be an unforgettable, romantic tale.
Dinner Package – from $120 per person
- 4.5 Hour Wedding Package
- Chef’s selection of 3 canapés on guests’ arrival
- 2-course alternate-serve menu
- 4-hour beverage package including white, red & sparkling wines, full-strength and light beers (bottled), soft drinks and orange juice, with tea and coffee
- Cake table, gift table and wishing well
- Standard venue centrepieces with white tiffany chairs
- White easel for guest list and welcome sign
- Venue tables with white table linen
- Venue crockery, cutlery, glassware & sand linen napery
- Professional wait staff & function supervisor
- Option for the couple to provide a bottle of spirits up to 750ml per 30 guests to be served from behind the bar with no corkage or service fees
- Complimentary cutting and serving of your wedding cake on platters
- Placement of menus, place cards and wedding favours (to be provided by the couple)
- Subject to availability, quote “Winter Weddings at Athol Hall” to activate the offer
- Weddings must be held in June, July, or August 2024
- Minimum spend applies
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers
Nestled amongst lush greenery and charmingly framed by glistening harbour and Sydney skyline views, Athol Hall is one of Sydney’s most loved venues. Tucked away in the leafy Mosman neighbourhood, the venue is close to Sydney city, but without the hustle and bustle of the CBD. The venue opens up to Athol Beach and the picturesque Ashton Park, while Mosman’s vibrant retail strip is just minutes away.