HARBOURFRONT SEAFOOD SYDNEY THE ROCKS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Booking guarantee (a la carte dining)
To secure an a la carte dining reservation, customers are required to provide credit card details. A pre-authorisation of $25 per person will be made on the card. This process verifies the funds, but no charge is made at the time of reservation. However, if a reservation is cancelled within 48 hours of the booking date, the number of guests is reduced upon arrival, or there is a no-show, a fee of $25 per person will be charged to the card.
Booking guarantee (group dining)
To secure a group dining reservation, a credit card deposit payment of $50 per person is required.
Group dining cancellation policy:
- Groups with 10 to 30 guests – written cancellation within 21 days of your booking, arrive with fewer guests than expected, or do not show up, a fee of $50 per person will be charged as a cancellation or no-show penalty of $50 per person apply.
- Groups with more than 31 guests – written cancellation within 60 days of your booking, arrive with fewer guests than expected, or do not show up, a fee of $50 per person will be charged as a cancellation or no-show penalty of $50 per person apply.
To ensure a seamless service and dining experience, please note:
- Please confirm the final number of guests, any dietary requirements, and beverage choices at least 14 days before your booking.
- For all group bookings choosing our Opera Set Menu, payment for the food portion must be made 7 days prior to your booking. This payment will cover the cost of the confirmed number of guests on the day of the booking.
- We are unable to accommodate changes to floor plans, dietary needs, menus, or the final guest count within 7 days of your booking.
- Bookings for our exclusive dining room are subject to a minimum spending requirement. If your spending does not meet this minimum, the balance will be applied to room hire charges.
- All menus are seasonal and subject to change.
Less than 10 guests – up to 2 hours
11 to 20 guests – up to 2.5 hours
21 to 60 guests – 3 hours
Payment processing fee:
A payment processing fee of 1.6% will apply to all credit card transactions made in the restaurants.
Less than 8 guests – no charge
More than 9 guests – 10% service charge to the maximum of $500 per booking
Sundays – 10% surcharge
Public holidays – 15% surcharge
Children’s meal – $30 per child (under 12 years old)
(a main course, a soft drink and 2 scoops of ice cream)
Cakage – $6 per person
Re-introduced as Harbourfront following a multi-million-dollar rejuvenation of the heritage-listed Campbell’s Stores, this renowned seafood restaurant has served thousands of fans for over five decades. Serving the freshest Australian produce with a modern twist, the restaurant’s new covered terrace has panoramic views of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. This is the preferred place to showcase Sydney to visitors, especially during festive periods like VIVID Sydney, Melbourne Cup and New Year’s Eve.